- If you marry, marry someone because they are your best friend, you share a common philosophy of life, have common values and want common goals in your future.
Don’t marry someone, primarily, because their ass looks good in jeans.
- Save money. Excercise sometimes. Don’t eat complete shit.
- Don’t be afraid of missing out.
- Avoid debt. When you start planning in your 30s for houses and marriage and children, having debt that you generated in your 20s in order to buy that sweet 60inch flat screen for your shitty one-bed apartment…..
you end up hating the 20 something version of you for being that kind of stupid.
- Take more pictures. Sounds stupid, but one of my biggest regret is not documenting my life more.
- Excercise. Your body’s metabolism will slow as you age and if you’re unfit it will just get worse. Put the effort in early.
- Drink more water.
Look after your Joints and back.
You will feel invincible until your late 20s and early 30s, then it’ll suddenly all start catching up to you if you don’t look after yourself.